Mentoring sessions usually involve debriefing since our last meeting, recognizing learning issues and successes, and creating specific, measurable goals for the next period of time. We'll connect face-to-face, with a phone call, or via the internet for 6 sessions at your pace. That's enough to experience the benefits and grow from there. Want to discover more?
Why work alone? Here are a few topics my clients have addressed.
- Running a team
- Engaging the congregation
- Developing song sets
- Addressing conflict within the team or staff
- Effectively incorporating new musicians
- Building strong teams
- Adapting your program to facilitate your next growth hurdle
Together, we'll customize a map taking on your specific challenge. Want to discover more?
Training is just that: Providing informational resources and guiding an individual or group so they can get the job done.
Training may involve: Training may include:
• Hands-on instruction • Playing together as a team
• Providing resources • Creating/using loops
• Q & A • Using equipment effectively (like in-ears or pads)
• Guided discussions • Technical skills (like properly EQing vocals)
Training works best in person, but can be accomplished over Skype, Zoom, and the phone.