More than providing an experienced listening ear, mentoring sessions usually involve debriefing your week or month, recognizing learning issues and successes, and creating specific, measurable goals for the next period of time. We plan a regular Skype, Facetime, phone, or physical meeting for 6 weeks (6 weekly 1-hour sessions) or for 6 months (6 monthly 1-hour sessions).
Sometimes it's helpful to have someone come along side of you to iron out a specific element that can make you more effective.
- Running a team
- Engaging the congregation
- Developing song sets
- Addressing conflict within the team or staff
- Effectively incorporating new musicians
- Adapting your program to facilitate your next growth hurdle
We'll create a custom plan and work toward the specific area, usually lasting from 1 to 6 sessions.
Training is just that: Providing informational resources and guiding an individual or group so they can get the job done. Training may involve hands-on instruction, providing resources, or simply talking through the how-to-do-it and answering questions. Training may include things like playing together as a team, creating and using loops, using equipment successfully (like in-ears or pads), and technical skills like how to properly EQ vocals. Training works best in person, but can be accomplished over Skype, Facebook, and the phone.
Mentoring & Coaching Rates are billed as follows:
- Weekly: Skype, Facetime, or Phone $80 per weekly 1-hour session with 6-week committment, additional initial intake session free
- Monthly: Skype, Facetime, or Phone $100 per monthly 1-hour session with 6-month committment, additional initial intake session free
- One-Time Consultation: (example: conflict resolution) $100 for the initial hour, $80 per additional hour
- On Site Training: We'll create a specific package tailored to meet your needs